Community post

Discussion

I hate pregnancy tests!

My husband and I haven't been trying but last month I started feeling super gassy and my boobs hurt which isn't normal for me. So I took a gazillion tests and they all game back positive. However, they never got darker and it obviously ended in a chemical/ miscarriage. My HCG only got to 16. I started my period and moved on. About 4 days ago I started getting the same gas and sore boobs so I took another test and it came up positive after less than a minute (like last month) I had a urine test done at the hospital 2 weeks ago and it was negative. Anyway that was 2 days ago I took another test today and it's no lighter or darker than the one from 2 days ago. I took a digital and it was negative. I also took the first signal which a line showed up after the time limit. I have no idea what is going on but I hate pregnancy tests and think this is just a chemical again. I should be around 9dpo.

user submitted image

5 Replies • 2 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

hie i used to have a lot of chemical pregnancies. i started taking cardio asprin for a month and i concieved my son is almost 2 now. we are now trying a second baby

2 years ago

I'm sure this is another chemical. It's been almost a week and I can't get a positive on anything other than Clearblue (pink dye) and first response. I took another first response today 48 hours since my last one and it looks lighter. My husband and I are not trying but it's still disappointing and frustrating. Especially happening 2 months in a row.

user submitted image

2 years ago • Post starter

I'm sorry. If you can, I'd ask for a referral to the Recurrent Miscarriage Clinic - just to rule out anything obvious.

Did you watch the pregnancy tests return to negative last month?

Pregnant, Due in 2023.

2 years ago

No, my hcg was less than 2 on the 19th of January. I had a urine pregnancy test done on the 22nd of January and it was negative.

2 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo