Community post

Journal

Waiting for AF

So.. This Jan 2022 cycle was weird. Multiple follicles developed but none matured enough to be ovulated. So it's a failed cycle. And AF is late also. Today is cd33. All preg tests are negative as expected. I'm just waiting for AF to show up.

UPDATE   Finally AF showed up on on 02.02.2022!

2 Comments • 2 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I was 2 days late, pretty sure it was the progesterone. I've been on Femara the last 4 months. Considering taking a break from meds but scared too. The hubby has been on clomid for 3 months and his numbers are going up. Motility is now 50% from 27, so I'm afraid that I'll miss a month and that month would be a Golden egg. I'm seriously considering adding 25 mg of clomid to my 5mg Femara this month and see what happens.

Mill

2 years ago

It's very good that you partner's numbers are going up. Your chances will improve. I too am scared to take a break. But, I have to take a break this February since my ovulation is from left side and left tube is blocked.
I am on femara from last 4 months too. All cycles except the Jan 2022 cycle yielded single mature follicle.
Good luck to you with femara+clomid. Consult your gynae before combining these two.

2 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo