Community post

Journal

LONELY PLACE...

This place is lonely. Nobody Journal's. Nobody talks, not even sure why I log on anymore, I guess old habits are just hard to break. We have been trying for a second baby for 3 1/2 years now. Looks like it may not be in the cards for us, that's what it feels like anyways. While my labs seems to be ok, like fsh and lh, my amh is low and an antral follicle count last month showed 3 and the RE said my Ovaries are smaller than normal. I have been busting my butt for 5 months with supplements thinking Mayne Ivf, but it's looks like with my numbers ivf wouldn't be. Good option. So as AF will decide to show up shortly, I just cry. I feel like I'm done today, but Maybe later I can pick myself up and keep going. I'm so tired from it all. Infertility has been the hardest struggle ????

Mill

7 Comments • 2 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by likes)

1 - 7 of 7 Comments

The journals were an everyday thing in the past. I've been on this site since 2013 and it's crazy that it's so quiet! And yes Good Luck for way!

Mill

2 years ago • Post starter

Trusting in him what does Royal Jelly work for and help with?

Mill

2 years ago • Post starter

Hey Mill! I just hopped back on here for the symptom checker as I'm in a TWW at the moment myself (bfn at 8 and 10 dpo). I've heard Royal Jelly is helpful online, but everyone I know IRL swears by seeing a NaPro technology doctor. They're fertility experts and try to find the underlying causes behind infertility in a different way than is standard practice. I saw a NaPro doc who was able to prevent a miscarriage of my youngest son by monitoring my progesterone levels and supplementing with bio identical hormones. They can work wonders, and they think to look into things that others don't, and as NaPro tech was a Catholic invention, they abide by Christian values in their management of fertility too. :)

2 years ago

I know this place from last 9 years. It was so active then. Nowadays..no answers.. No journals... Highly reduced activities. I love this place. So I login atleast once a day.
I am TTC for 2nd child from last 1 year. I'm 37. My left tube is blocked and right tube is open. I get to TTC every other month since my ovaries ovulate alternatively. My AMH is 3.3. Husband's reports are good. But I don't know why I'm not able to conceive.
I understand your situation. Don't lose hope. I think it will happen to us at a time when we least expect it.
Good luck our way ????

2 years ago

Sorry.. Smileys are getting replaced by question marks.. Don't know why!

2 years ago

Praying for a miracle. Off topic. Royal jelly. It helped me BIG time.

2 years ago

This definitely used to be a busy hub where you could share your problems with familiar posters. I completely agree! I haven’t checked in for so long. My periods are now totally heavy and crazy I have all but given up. Good for you for trying supplements. I was trying to work up the muster to as well but felt pretty hopeless. Sending everyone here lots of good vibes and happiness. The explanations that turn into question marks is a weird quirk of this site. As well there are so many intrusive ads!!

:

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo