Community post

Question

Came off the pill, no bleed, sore breasts, cramps gassy ect HELP!

Hi everyone I came off the pill on the 2nd January, I had cramping and discharge from 2 days after then I got a lot of egg CM since 5th jan I have had cramping as though AF if coming, from 8th jan I have had very sore nipples and achy breasts, very gassy, cramping still as tho AF is about to start but nothing, I have very bad back ache and had sharp ovary pain, neg tests, dr did a urine test and I have a UTI so iam taking antibiotics for. I haven’t spotted or had any bleeding at all. Has anyone had anything similar and either were pregnant or AF eventually came ? My breasts are so sore and back is killing me. I will be going back to the dr next week if still testing neg to get a blood test done. Please give me your feedback on what you think may be happening ladies xx

2 Answers • 2 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

It sounds like your body is adjusting to the hormone fluctuations. If you had ovary pain, you may have finally ovulated and I would expect you’ll start af roughly 2 weeks after than pain. I hope you get some answers, good luck!

2 years ago

Morning, Thankyou for your reply, yes I think your right, taken 2 cheapies this morning and again negative. I just wish AF would show up. Xx

2 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo