Community post

Question

11 DPO PCOS TTC FAINT POSITIVE? PLEASE ANSWER!

I WENT TO MY DOCTOR YESTERDAY COMPLAINING OF 5 DAYS OF CRAMPS THINKING IT WAS MY PCOS, SHE ENDED UP TELLING ME SHE THOUGHT I WAS PREGNANT AND TO START TESTING. LAST NIGHT WAS NEGATIVE, THIS MORNING (FIRST MORNING URINE) I GOT THIS. IS THIS A POSITIVE OR A EVAP LINE? I LEFT IT FOR ABOUT 5 MINS AND IT LOOKED LIKE THIS PLEASE HLPE ME I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 4 YEARS!

user submitted image

3 Answers • 2 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Have you continued testing?

2 years ago

This certainly looks positive, especially if it was taken within the timeframe given on the test instructions. Have you tried a 3 hour hold during the day, where you still drink a little bit of fluids, but not as much as usual? I'd recommend that for testing instead of FMU. There are several other tests out there that can yield pretty clear results in early pregnancy. First Signal is sold at Walmart and is less than a $1 per test. Dollar Tree has tests for $1 that are pretty accurate 3 days from your missed period (Assured, is that they are called, I think). Regardless, please keep us updated and wishing you all the baby dust in the world for your sweet sticky baby! :) xx

Sending lots of love and hopes for a bright future your way!

2 years ago

Also, if your doctor thinks you might be pregnant, it makes me wonder why he/she didn't do an HCG qualitative and quantitative blood test in office. Could just be the fact that I see a Reproductive Endocrinologist who does that sort of thing frequently, but I would call and ask if you might be eligible for this, seeing as you have a second line on this test. Best to you!

Sending lots of love and hopes for a bright future your way!

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo