Community post

Question

Opks after Femara

Okay ladies I need some help! My doc put me on Letrozole cycle days 3-7, my cycle had to be induced since I haven’t had regular cycles since having my son March of 2019. We had to take clomid to get him and it took 6 cycles, I’ve been diagnosed with PCOS so that’s why we switched to Femara. I started doing opks on cd 7 and got a surge on day 10 but it never went positive only read as high. This is the highest my opks have EVER been and I’ve been tracking my lack of lh for 9 months now. I’m cycle day 15 now and my lh is back to low around 3.2. Has anyone else experienced not getting a “positive” OPK but actually did ovulate that cycle?

user submitted image

4 Answers • 2 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Hi... I took femara just like you from last 3 months. I monitor ovulation by follicle study. With femara I generally ovulate between cd12-cd13. But last cycle I ovulated on cd10. So with femara you can ovulate early. From your opks I can see that you ovulated between cd10-cd11.

2 years ago

When I was ttc for my first child, I used clear blue Digitak opk. I never got positive opk. I got few faint tests and a relatively dark opk. But the opk was not positive. But we BD'ed anyway. We conceived the same cycle. So, it is possible that you ovulated but your lh hormones are not high enough to be detected by opk.
Good luck to you! Baby dust!!

2 years ago

Thank you for the feedback I greatly appreciate it! I have all my fingers and toes crossed. We’ve been BDing since I stopped the medication so at this point I think there’s a decent chance if I actually did ovulate!

2 years ago • Post starter

Good luck! Fingers crossed for you!!

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo