Community post

Question

EWCM

If I had EWCM for 2-3 days did I most likely ovulate after that? Or during the EWCM? I’m thinking I ovulated CD16-19! Anyone who ovulates late do you usually not get your BFP until after period is due if you have a 28 day cycle?

2 Answers • 2 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

For me, I can tell I’ve ovulated when my ewcm turns creamy. It is almost immediate. I will have ewcm for a few days then a positive opk. I take 1 1200mg basic Mucenix and a ton of water each day of my fertile period to increase my cervical mucus (and MAN! does it work! Better than lube and it is my own fluids). My husband and I have sex every day until my cervical mucus turns creamy. Then I know I have covered my entire time. Sometimes it will take 48 hours after your positive opk for you to ovulate. The best way to tell your window is closed is creamy cm.
We have a 6 month old son, and we used this routine to conceive him.
Good luck!

2 years ago

Also, if you ovulate late then your period will come later. Your body has variables. One variable is when you ovulate, but usually your two week wait will be very constant. You will see many women on here say that their period is a few days late but they will have a neg preg test and freak out. Wondering what crazy, unheard of thing is happening to them !!?!???!??!!! Really, they just ovulated later, so their period came later.

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo