Community post

Question

5dpo pulling/stitch like pain in lower abdomen

Already have 3 wonderfully unplanned children but this is our first month actually TTC. I don't know if any of this is in my head because I'm paying more attention to my body or if I experienced this before but just passed it off due to not expecting to be pregnant in the past. Currently 5dpo according to LH tests and EWCM, confirmed by the most intense ovulation pain I have suffered in some time. Past few days I've had inconsistent cramping like AF, I can't remember ever experiencing mid cycle cramping before beyond ovulation pain but again I could just be paying more attention this time. Today I've had a stitch like pulling pain in my lower abdomen more towards my left side. Can anyone who symptom spots and isn't new to TTC help me out as to if this is normal or a positive sign please? DTD the day of my detected LH surge and 4 days prior, lucked out on that one as I'm still so new to tracking! Thank you for any help (:

2 Answers • 2 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Im experiencing this exact same thing!! I'm thinking that it is a positive sign as i have a very faint bfp on my recent test!! but we shall see. Babydust and tons of luck sent to you hun!

2 years ago

Keeping fingers crossed for us both! I'm learning so much about my body and cycle though that I'm enjoying the journey. Careful testing too early that you don't mistake a shadow/indent line for a positive result. Best of luck!

2 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo