Community post

Question

Lonely journey after failed tubal

I had a tubal ligation in 2009. I have had a few positives, usually very light. I went and saw my doctor about ut who told me to ignore any positive results. I've posted about this year's ago. I am back on here because I feel very alone.

I have insanely sore breasts. Pai full enough that it wakes me up. I have a very sensitive nose (I usually have no sense of smell). I am exhausted in a way that I feel I couldn't ever get enough sleep.

I feel lost. I just get a positive test and then I bleed heavily and painfully. I'm tired of this happening. It makes me feel depressed. I would have never had a tubal had I known this would happen.

I am wondering if there is anybody out there with a similar experience and maybe anybody who has had a good end to this sort of situation?

2 Answers • 2 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I wish I had some good advice for you. Hang in there! Glad you came back to CDTP. It does help to have a good community going through similar issues-that is a safe place to talk. Any friends or family that would understand? Sending you healthy vibes. It must to so tough to feel that let down every month. X

:

2 years ago

Currently going through the same thing and cannot afford tubal reversal. I am very certain that I have had one miscarriage around 9-10 weeks and multiple chemical pregnancies. My husband has no children of his own and I keep getting positives and then bleeding heavily for 10-14 days. I feel like I am failing him. I regret tubal ligation so much.

1 year ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo