Community post

Discussion

Conceive Plus and Pre-Seed?

TTC baby 2. Would love to hear Experiences and general discussion for anyone ttc using fertility lube. Currently using Conceive Plus, inserted before BDing. If you have a success story or advice, please share!

<a href=

1 Reply • 2 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I have advice!!! And it worked for us!

Don’t use lube. Even the fertility friendly ones can kill sperm. My husband had a vasectomy reversal and his sperm count was looooow. A normal fertile man’s count is 150,000,000, my husband’s was 150,000. So I really didn’t want to risk it.
Instead I did some digging and there is a way to increase your own cervical mucus during your fertile period. I bought a box of Mucinex 1200 12 hour pills. Only get the basic mucinex that has guaifenesin. Take one each day of your fertile period with lots of water. If you don’t drink enough water it will dry you out. This is a safe way to increase your cervical mucus even if breastfeeding.
I had so much mucus I didn’t even need lube. Increasing your mucus creates a kind of current that carries away the sperm to the egg. I now have a 5 month old son!

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo