Community post

Question

Implantation Dip??

Hey All! I'm still kinda new to this charting. I've started using Ovusense (vaginal) as I've been TTC for 6 years with no luck. I have a progesterone deficiency so started using Ovusense as it measures your progesterone through your CBT. I also started taking vitamins/suppliments to help increase my progesterone levels and this month is the first I've seen a difference. I usually flatline straight after ovulation and AF arrives 9 days later. I've heard of the infamous 'implantation dip' and now my fertility tracking app is saying it's detected it on 10DPO (my ovulation date was 16th, not 19th as chart shows).

What are your thoughts on my chart? Is it looking positive? 12DPO and no sign of AF other than sore boobs and mild tugging like cramps. Trying to not get my hopes up but this is the first time I've seen an actual temp increase on my chart and no early AF! I did test today and it was negative but if I only implanted at 10DPO then I'm assuming it's still too early?

user submitted image

User image

1 Answer • 2 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

An implantation dip happens both ways; even if you aren't pregnant. The only thing to do is test in a few days. When is AF supposed to arrive? Symptoms sounds promising, so I'm crossing my fingers for you.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo