Community post

Question

Advice needed please!

These past 2 months I took 2 packs of pills consecutively as I didn’t want to come on for a spa day we had planned, however, I missed a pill in the middle of the second month and I have been feeling very off it. I have taken 6 tests in the past 24 hours, 2 cheap strips from Tesco and 4 of Tesco own blue dye tests. All have come up very faint positive. But, I have had slight cramping and a lot of brown bleeding, only enough to cover a pant liner and not need a proper pad. I should be due in around tomorrow as I finished my last pill pack as normal on Monday before I had tested and before I began feeling off it. We already have 2 boys and didn’t plan on extending our family any further but I just want to know what is going on and where we go from here. The wait to test everyday is killing me. I have attached photos of the tests.
Thank you for any responses I get!

user submitted image

1 Answer • 2 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Have you taken a pink dye test yet? They are much more reliable. Don’t forget that brown blood means old blood. Usually leftovers from your last period.

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo