Community post

Question

What on earth

Been having symptoms. Ive been late before. My af is usually the 13, 18 or 23rd. I had clamps 6 years ago. And been up to a month late but never ever have I had cramping, sensitive to smells or gone up a size in my breasts like this month. Literally everything makes me throw up if I eat it. I have a yearly exam tomorrow at my drs so Im going to ask her to do an hcg bloodtest but ughhhh. Like I said normally I wouldnt think so. But I worked with 2 women whose clamps failed about at the 5 and 6 year mark (we all had them put in my the same dr who has since stopped practicing). It turned up pink but very light in the 3 minute mark but Ive seen indents are bad with these. Would we be happy? Yes since having my son I met a man I am more then happy with and weve been together 5 years. I keep telling my body to knock it off but it just doesnt add up for me. ????

user submitted image

4 Answers • 2 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Those have terrible indents. I had a test look just like that a couple days ago and my cycle just started. I wouldn’t trust FRERs anymore as this has happened several times for me.

User image

2 years ago

Thank you. Im still waiting ugh! Tempted to buy some dollar store tests. My dr refuses an hcg because she said with clamps theres no way I could end up pregnant. Its frustrating. Ive tried everything I normally do to start it *sex, meditating* nothing works. Still cant eat meat or smell alchol cooking * I cook for a living* and everything remotely good smells like cinnamon. I keep saying its just off. Lol. If I was we'd be thrilled.

2 years ago • Post starter

What was the outcome, did you test again.

2 years ago

I got a negative on clear blue pink dye then suddenly all of my symptoms died off. I ended up getting af 3 weeks late and was the worst one Ive had yet. I have an ob appointment to get am xray of my clamps and to discuss getting them out and what needs to happen for that. I wont lie I was truly hoping they had failed. *sigh*

2 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo