Community post

Question

Could I be pregnant?

Hi All!

I am very confused right now and could use help!

I took a test Thursday night and it was negative (5 days before period due). And Friday morning (4 days before period is due) I went to the toilet and wiped and there was light pink blood, but nothing after that wipe, and there hasn't been any since?
I have had 2 previous pregnancies (no babies), the first I had implantation bleeding, the second none. I'm never normally early for my period, so 4 days would be extremely early for me.
I have had cramping, tender breasts, feels very very tender in my underarms, sneezing A LOT, creamy cm, crazy vivid dreams, bloating.
I took a test this morning (2 days before period) and it looks to be a bfn, but I'm so convinced I am pregnant? I don't track my ovulation, I have a 29 day cycle. af Due on Tuesday.

Wouldn't the test be positive this morning if I was pregnant? How long would it take to show on a test after the IB? Thanks!

The tests I used were a cheapie £1 box of 2 from poundstretcher 25miu

1 Answer • 2 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Hi. Without knowing how many dpo you are or seeing the test, it's hard to answer your question. If you're actively trying for a baby, I strongly suggest you track your ovulation days with ovulation test, you could be missing out on the be O day. And the symptoms you've mentioned can happen before a period.

2 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo