Community post

Question

First Response tests

7 and 8dpo tests. I saw a line yesterday and now today nothing. I don’t get it. Has this happened to anyone else?

user submitted image

8 Answers • 2 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

Do you mean you've taken a test one day and the next its been negative? if so that happened to me

2 years ago

Yes. It was a faint line on 7dpo. Now all negative.
What was your outcome?

2 years ago • Post starter

I had a faint line 7dpo on a strip test but kept getting negatives, im 24 weeks I think I had a few days of negatives even with firt morning wee... good luck!

2 years ago

Aww that’s awesome!
Congratulations! And thank you. I’m waiting until at least Saturday to test again.

thank you! if you look on my profile you can see the post I put up about the test. Fingers crossed for you

2 years ago

I did see that! That’s so crazy. And wonderful that you had a positive outcome ??
Praying the same but I’m feeling like my period is coming ????

yeah, again for me haha it felt like my period was on the way but it never arrived lol I sooo hope you get a positive

2 years ago

Hope you get another BFP! I had an incredibly faint line probably around the same post ovulation-wasn’t 100% sure of o date. Then nada-another test was neg. I wasn’t sure if it was a failed implantation.

:

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo