Community post

Discussion

Irregular Period or Pregnant?

So I'm 26 dpo on here and I'm tracking on the Flo app as well. My last period was May 30th through June 6th and on Flo it showed my fertile window being the 9th-21st, an ovulation date of the 16th, and expected period of July 2nd (which has been the most accurate app) whereas on here it showed my fertile window being from the 6th-12th (which confused me because my period ended on the 6th), an ovulation date of the 12th, and it said my expected period was on June 22nd...not sure if this is just my period being irregular due to my thyroid issues (just started low does of metformin last month so not sure if that could cause anything) or if our every other day throughout the fertile windows helped and im just very early on in the pregnancy to where my pee test is still coming back negative? Any input?

5 Replies • 2 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

If you aren't sure test. My advice is use the flo app which seems to be your most accurate reading. CTP isn't really accurate. But definetely get a red dye test and test away.

User image

2 years ago • Edited

Yeah flo is definitely more accurate. I'm still in the first 7 days when my period should have started so im 7 days late and still nothing on any tests. Maybe it's too early?

2 years ago • Post starter

If you would really be on 26dpo and pregnant your test would probably (99.9%) show positive. It seems like you robably ovulated later if all. Those apps just try to predict ovulation and usually they aren't accurate if your cycle isn't super regular and even if it is, there's always a chance for irregular cycle and delayed ovulation.

User image

2 years ago

Very true! That's what I was thinking where I probably ovulated way later in June than what both the app and website are telling me.

2 years ago • Post starter

My advise, DO NOT use apps to track ovulation and fertile days, use opks. Too many women are going by apps and missing ovulation.

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo