Should I test?
Hey ladies, new here! TTC baby number 2. I'm possibly 7 or 8 dpo today, had to mark my own peak in premom app as CD 16 but think it may have actually been CD 15, which I missed testing that day. I tested for 5 more days and all were negative. I've been having some nausea off and on, and mild lower mid pelvic region cramps, sore boobs with some stabby pains here and there. I'm guessing 7/8 dpo is too early to test, but I've got like 5 dollat store tests I can use up before my first response ones, so just curious as to when you ladies would test, or think I should test? :)
2 Replies • 2 years ago
Replies (sorted by informative)
Thanks Hberry! I was silly and tested yesterday morning, and negative as expected. However in the evening after having no or very little cm for the last day or two I had a tiny amount of cm that was tinged light brown. Possibly from implantation? I'm waiting to test, probably until the weekend, AF is due Monday.
2 years ago • Post starter
More Discussion posts
- One of the notable changes in EA FC 24 is the improved defense
- The Future of Sandro Tonali in EA FC 24: Speculation and Uncertainty
- Filling November with Path of Exile Events for All Playstyles
- Dark and Darker is a popular fantasy video game
- To many posting pic
- weird craving at possible 5 dpo?
- View more...