Community post

Discussion

Should I test?

Hey ladies, new here! TTC baby number 2. I'm possibly 7 or 8 dpo today, had to mark my own peak in premom app as CD 16 but think it may have actually been CD 15, which I missed testing that day. I tested for 5 more days and all were negative. I've been having some nausea off and on, and mild lower mid pelvic region cramps, sore boobs with some stabby pains here and there. I'm guessing 7/8 dpo is too early to test, but I've got like 5 dollat store tests I can use up before my first response ones, so just curious as to when you ladies would test, or think I should test? :)

2 Replies • 2 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Implantation doesn't happen until 9dpo-12dpo. You for sure should wait to test.

User image

2 years ago

Thanks Hberry! I was silly and tested yesterday morning, and negative as expected. However in the evening after having no or very little cm for the last day or two I had a tiny amount of cm that was tinged light brown. Possibly from implantation? I'm waiting to test, probably until the weekend, AF is due Monday.

2 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo