Community post

Discussion

Can we talk about babyweight?

..and how hard it is to loose again? I wasn’t a petit girl before getting pregnant. But I wasn’t a big girl either. Well.. that’s changed now! And it is so difficult to make the right changes.
For example. When I finally get the kids to sleep after a looooong day of just absolut caos, I just feel like it time to reward myself. Then I eat ice cream, sweets, chips and more ice cream! Last night I didn’t and I felt so empty and depressed what do you do ladies? I’m weighing 286.6lb now..

3 Replies • 2 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Have you looked into intermittent fasting? It really helps curb those habits. I know it can be so hard.

2 years ago

Pcoswarrior; I’m breastfeeding, so I haven’t looked into methods like such

2 years ago • Post starter

Everyone is different. I never liked to rush the process. Just added walking with the baby…added some lighter fare for one meal like a soup for lunch. After one year getting there….two to 3 years 100%. Don’t pressure yourself. Get your thyroid levels checked if you can’t shake the tiredness or can’t lose weight no matter what. I wouldn’t fast but try eating less if you want to go that route.

:

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo