Community post

Discussion

DH not willing to get any fertility test

We have been trying to have a 3rd baby for 8 years. I have been through every test there is to check my general health and fertility health, even HSG to check for blocked tubes and all came clear and healthy. Now I can’t help but blame all infertility issue to DH because he is not willing to even a single test. I want to feel better about this but having a hard time staying happy. Anybody would like to share their experience?

4 Replies • 2 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I read that taking Maca helps with male sperm. Would he be able to try that? Hows your Leuteal Phase? Is it short or about normal?

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Thanks for the advice. Sounds like a good supplement to take for men!! Still working on having him accept not only my imperfection, but also potentially his own imperfections, and know that I will accept our imperfections just the same.
My period is pretty regular and luteal phase is within the normal range and hormone levels all normal. So far everything came back normal for me, just missing DH’s info.

2 years ago • Post starter

I got my husband to test his sperm once and he seemed deathly embarrassed to go. Hopefully he will accept that it’s not a big deal and part of the process. Maybe he is scared of the result?? Good luck and I hope he changes his mind soon.

:

2 years ago

Do you live close enough he could do it at home, with your help, and you could take it in? That's what we did

Mill

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo