Community post

Question

Faint positive now brown discharge

Hey ladies.
Looking for some advice.
AF was due Sunday/Monday. I have a 13 day LP. Ov happened CD 16 late at night, I’m almost certain. (Or I had EWCM cd21- although no other ov signs that I had on cd16)
Af didn’t arrive so I took some cheapies. Some faint some negative. Took some FRER. all have faint lines, as does a clear blue 6 days sooner.
This morning, between faint positives I started getting some brown discharge. Only when I wipe but it’s there, dark brown. I should be 16dpo (or 11dpo if 2nd ewcm was ov) tests aren’t getting lighter but aren’t getting darker either.
Has anyone had this and gone on to have a successful pregnancy? We are TT number 5, have been for 5 months.
Had some bleeding with #3 (8 days red spotting which is mistook for a period, positive pregnancy test at 11 weeks and big gush of red blood at 11+5).

Looking for some light

All my tests are on my profile.

Thanks xx

[img]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttc-stats-1610323200z13z27z10z20z5z30z2z4.png[/img

3 Answers • 2 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Hi. Sorry to hear about your loss. As far as I can tell, only one of those cheaper tests looks positive,the rest seem negative. If you're getting mixed results,it could either be a chemical pregnancy, dodgy tests,the concentration of your urine,or as you think,you may have ovulated later than you think.If you can get some bloods taken at your doctors I'd do that,at least you'd know if HCG is present and rising.

2 years ago

I got these results today, so now I’m even more confused haha.
Top one was taken with water to check it wasn’t giving me Evaps. Other 3 all taken in same wee x

user submitted image

[img]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttc-stats-1610323200z13z27z10z20z5z30z2z4.png[/img

2 years ago • Post starter

It may be the time to get your blood checked. The tests are positive (yahoo)…but it would probably put your mind a ease to get some hcg numbers.

:

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo