Community post

Discussion

Curious on opinions

I have always had irregular periods they vary from 30-50 days between each one but as of today June 14th I am at 28 days since the end of my last period and I have had sore boobs for going on 9 days now is there a chance that I conceived this cycle has anyone had anything similar to this ? How do I know when to test when my periods are so irregular ? Any comments welcome (:

4 Replies • 2 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Just test! If something feels different, just test. You don't have to be late to test.

Mill

2 years ago

Definitely test. If you have a hunch that something is different it’s worth a shot. If you are very 30 days sometimes-you are technically only a few days early. Hope you see a

:

2 years ago

I will give it just a few more days and when I fly back home on Thursday I’ll test ???? fingers crossed

2 years ago • Post starter

Like the others have said, give it a few more days before testing.

As for how to know when to test, your best bet is to track ovulation. The book Taking Charge of Your Fertility is incredibly helpful to understanding this.

You can track ovulation through OPKs, BBT (temping), cervical fluid, the position of the cervix.

Once you know around when you ovulate, you test two weeks after that date.

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo