Community post

Journal

2nd boy?

We had a priavte scan last week at almost 16 weeks. Told its a boy. Excites but always nervous they might be wrong lol. 16+4 today. Anterior placenta so i dont feel as much.

user submitted image

5 Comments • 2 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by laughs)

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

Congratulations. I had a private scan yesterday, was told baby was a girl. Partner still thinks it's a boy lol. I know it's a girl. I understand how you feel. I don't really feel baby move much, but I have a home doppler which I use to listen in a couple of times a week for peace of mind.

2 years ago

Congratulations. I had a private scan yesterday, was told baby was a girl. Partner still thinks it's a boy lol. I know it's a girl. I understand how you feel. I don't really feel baby move much, but I have a home doppler which I use to listen in a couple of times a week for peace of mind.

user submitted image

2 years ago

No little willy on our scan lol.x

2 years ago

Congratulations Sara. Your little one with have a best friend for life Boys are fun

:

2 years ago

congratulations I also found out im having my second boy yesterday

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo