Community post

Question

False positive?

I've had 2 faint positives on Equate early response. Both popped up within the time frame and got darker as they dried. One was last night and one with fmu. But, I've gotten negatives on frer - last night and w/ fmu. The picture is from the 1st test. The 2nd pretty much looks the same. I just don't have a picture. Do these give False positives? I've read that others have had trouble with them.

user submitted image

3 Answers • 6 months ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I don't trust blue dye tests... I got what seemed a positive 2 years ago but it was just an evap.

6 months ago

I don’t know—I also read somewhere that they are more sensitive and some women have had good luck with them. I would go buy another test and try soon. Good luck

:

6 months ago

Thanks for the replies. I'm actually not ttc (I have a nursing infant) right now, so if it turns out positive, it will be quite the surprise! Going to test again tomorrow or Sunday with a different brand. I actually haven't had much luck with first response - their indents are terrible and they have never seemed all that sensitive.

6 months ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo