Community post

Journal

Waiting waiting waiting

I am now about 10 days late for af... zero symptoms pms or pregnancy. I just want to get this cycle over with to TTC again. I got my “fake” BFP on a blue test that a poster suggested was probably an evap. So chemical? Or just weirdly late??

:

9 Comments • 2 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Comments

Just wanted to add that my cycles were consistently 26 days but last little while has been 21.

:

2 years ago • Post starter

It's a possibility of a chemical... especially if you are normally not this late. You may have to see a Dr about it and have some labs done if nothing starts up here soon.

Mill

2 years ago

Thank you millbarnett. Still waiting for af today. I will give it another 5 days and see what happens. I am in my 40s so I hope this is actually a chemical and things have been slow vs crazy hormone imbalance! Sending you baby dust. I hope you get a BFP very soon. X

:

Hey Rosehill.. I think you should talk to your doctor. 10 days late AF is not normal. Hope it is not a major issue..

2 years ago

I agree Tanyaa—it’s probably time to call the doctor. I will call her tomorrow am and book. I feel the rumblings of possible period....so will give it one more day. Baby dust to you ????

:

Update—I broke down and called the doctor. She will speak to me Friday. Hope af come in the next few days. I do not feel pregnant at all now so want this over with! I definitely had symptoms (extra saliva,cm). Now gone.

:

Please note every time I write an exclamation mark it comes out as a question mark. Ugh. Sorry.

:

When is the last time you took a test.?

Praying for baby number 3!

2 years ago

Hi Miam. Haven’t done any more tests since the beginning—but I got some light bleeding today.

:

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo