Community post

Discussion

Feeling pregnant- faint lines

Hey, I’m new here! So excuse my ignorance, this is the first time I’ve been trying to get pregnant!

I have been tracking ovulation for about 5 months. Me and my wife inseminated on the 14-17th of April 2021. I used a clearblue ovulation kit, I also hit my peak static smiley face on the 18th.

My cycle is short, but I’m always bang on when it comes to my period. I’m never late, rarely even a day! My cycle is between 24-25 days! According to my calculations I was due a period on the 30th of April, which I have missed, I’m a week late tomorrow.

I feel pregnant, and awful lol I’ve never been so tired in my life, I’m exhausted, I can’t stop peeing, and I have really bad heartburn that I’ve never suffered from before.

I did a test yesterday and it came up with a faint blue line, did another and come up the same. Very faint. I’m going to wait to test again, maybe after the weekend.

Not sure if I ovulated late or not, I think I’m 16 DPO today

Heeeelp lol thanks in advance

user submitted image

2 Replies • 2 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I can see a line ????????

2 years ago

It’s a definite positive! Congratulations ????

:

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo