Community post

Journal

Fibroid Surgery

Yesterday on May 4th. I had my fibroid surgery. The doctor was able to get 80% of the Fibroid. She said chances are high it will return. I need to ear healthier and drink less caffeine and exercise. I am going to start acupuncture next week. If my post op appointment goes well we can start trying again. Just wanted to update here. Even though this is not my main outlet anymore.

User image

3 Comments • 2 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by laughs)

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

What is your main outlet? I have been on here since 2013 when I started trying for my first. Although the people who journal and share has become extinct these days.

Mill

2 years ago

I use Instagram. @the.quinns.journey. it's been easier for me to post there. I kinda started feeling out of place here.

User image

2 years ago • Post starter

It’s true! I was on this site years ago when TTC my daughter. It seems very different now...less in the journal department. Good luck with recovery. I hope that it does not grow back and helps with your TTC journey. Best wishes.

:

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo