Community post

Discussion

Here you can rant with no apologies

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Ttc can really be a roller coaster especially for anyone who’s trying for a long time like me. I’m creating this board so anyone can come and rant as much as they want at anytime. No judgment here, only support!!
We got this ladies. Take it all out!

User image

18 Replies • 2 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 18 of 18 Replies

Rosehill please do not listen to your doctor, she clearly isn't a good one when her suggestion for someone who's been trying to get pregnant for 3 years is to suggest birth control for spotting. It seems like you hormones can be messed up, spotting before period is usually sign of it. I would advise you to find a new doctor, RE would be best.

Alex, I am so so sorry. I know what you're going thru

User image

2 years ago

I hope you ladies are all feeling well. Tanyaa—so deeply sorry about the situation in India. It’s a very scary situation. Glad to hear you will be vaccinated. I hope you get pregnant easily and congratulations on getting your PhD. You never know until you start trying but the fact you have an 8 year old is promising. Good luck! Nasake—I am going to book at the fertility clinic this summer when hopefully Covid calms down in my area. I definitely think my hormones are messed up and potentially my fertility is in the toilet! :(

:

2 years ago

Binini66–Don’t give up hope! It will happen for you but sometimes it can be a rocky road. At least now you are on the right meds and hopefully they will help balance out all your hormones etc soon. Keep track of your ovulation and keep going X. I am sending you baby dust. Good luck!

:

2 years ago

Ugh—day 14 ish over here and zero sign of ovulation. I have been using Clearblue sticks. I used to have a perfect 25-26 day cycle...but lately it’s been 21 days to 14 days. Not looking good. ????. Not sure if I should keep using the stocks or save them for next cycle.

:

2 years ago

Miam you shouldn’t feel bad for ranting even to people like me who’s trying longer.. you have your journey and it isn’t easier just because is shorter. I’m very hopeful though that you’ll have your baby in your arms soon. Your body did it before and it sure can and will do it once more! Cheer up you got this!

Tanya this is so frustrating. COVID had us all messed up in so many areas and now won’t be able to ttc and create a family because of that must be so hard for you. Thankfully you have your 8 yo angel and you can distract yourself till the time comes and you can start trying again!! Sending hugs

Nasake thank you babe. You’re a pretty tough cookie too! All my prayers include all of us ladies who’s struggling for so long

Binini my heart is with you. I know your struggle. Trying for 10 years now and I’m also prescribed metformin even though I’m not diagnosed with pcos and my cycles are very stable. I’m not it over a year now with no luck!
So happy that your body showed you that it can do it. I’m so hopeful that you will have a happy and healthy pregnancy soon!!!

Rosehill I would keep using them just in case. Your body maybe needs more time this cycle. But if testing makes you anxious then you should consider stopping them. I quit testing a long time ago and I’m just BDing every other day on my fertile window. If it is going to happen I will always have my bases covered!! Fingers crossed girl!

AFM I’m feeling much better with my friends pregnancy. It was pretty tough for me especially because it was on my AF days and my hormones were all over the place. I’m cd 9 today and my fertile days are here. Not very hopeful anymore but I’m always thinking about it and trying anyways!!

User image

2 years ago • Post starter

Rosehill - Thank you very much for your kind words. I feel good. Baby dust to all of us..

2 years ago

Hello ladies! Just passing by to send everyone some love. I hope everyone is doing great and hopefully we had some good outcomes in the last month or so!
I’m currently not really counting or charting in general and just trying to enjoy life. What comes is welcome!
With that said and me knowing that I’m waiting for AF in a couple of days I had some brown discharge this morning which was kinda weird. I’ve noticed it (sorry tmi) after I pooped and it was definitely a vaginal discharge lol. After that I didn’t have any of spotting or anything else. I, at the time, assumed that AF came earlier since I also had some period cramping but now it’s been several hours and nothing. I’m not usually having spotting or anything before AF. I’m more like an immediate flow kind of girl.. anyways.. I though this was weird and hopefully I’ll get my answers soon!

User image

2 years ago • Post starter

Ohhhhh I feel for all you ladies. I’m 40, TTC #1 for 6 1/2 yrs. I’ve been with my husband for 22, we just wanted to wait. 1/2 year into trying and my stepdaughter became pregnant, still trying but have kinda lost hope. Had all tests done but it’s my husband’s motility and morphology. Cannot afford to do IVF, and that’s our only option according to our dr. Now my stepdaughter is pregnant with #2 and my other stepdaughter is pregnant with #1. It’s absolutely crushing.

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo