Community post

Question

Confuse! Don’t know if AF is late or Am I pregnant?

Hey ????????
This month I’m very confuse with AF and don’t know if AF is late or am I pregnant?

AF is always on time and I can always predict because she always arrive at the same time every month. On February AF arrived on the 25th as well on March.
I was expecting AF to arrive this month on the 25th but she did not.
When I check the pregnancy calculator and entered first day of last period as March 25 is tells me AF is due to arrive on 4-22-21. I google other period calculator and I get the same date.

I’m confused as AF should been the 22 Nd or it’s just late?
Today is already 4-27-21

I’m planning on taking a pregnancy test on Friday but I’m so curious that I don’t want to get my hopes high.and then get a BFN.

2 Answers • 2 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Good luck! I hope you get a BFP on Friday. Period could be late for a variety of reasons but hoping it is due to pregnancy for you!

:

2 years ago

If your period was 25th Feb and March then they're every 28 days. So it wouldn't be 25th April, it would. Be 22nd making you 5 days late.
A pregnancy is almost certain to show up now. X

[img]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttc-stats-1610323200z13z27z10z20z5z30z2z4.png[/img

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo