Community post

Success story

BFP. Thank you Jesus

Okay so! During the pandemic I took a huge hit. I had two miscarriages and one of them was an ectopic pregnancy. I was devastated.

This year I started praying daily and that has kept me at peace and stress free.

So, I started taking sinus mucinex like crazy because I have sinuses really bad and I often get flare ups. We had sex as normal. But when my period (which is normally 27 days to the T) didn’t come... I was shocked because there were no noticeable signs. I was a bit hungrier but that’s it.

I had a prophet tell me that God was opening my womb, and I would be pregnant but I’m thinking it would be years from now. I took a test today in the evening at 13 dpo and low and be hold..... two strong lines appeared!!! Which gives me so much hope seeing as faint lines was the first thing that alerted me prior to having previous miscarriages.

Anyways, I can’t thank God enough. I had to share. Please believe there’s hope. It’s God who opens and closes wombs and I am so grateful. To God be all the glory. Blessing ladies.

user submitted image

7 Comments • 2 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by informative)

1 - 7 of 7 Comments

Praise be to God. He loves you! Congrats!

Let Go and Trust God

2 years ago

~~ NatureLovrttc#1 ~~

2 years ago

That's amazing. Congratulations

Praying for baby number 3!

2 years ago

Congrats mama! Glory to The Most High

2 years ago

Thank you ladies so much. I pray that God opens your wombs as well. Blessings.

2 years ago • Post starter

That’s amazing news! Congratulations ????. Have a happy and healthy 9 months. X

:

2 years ago

Those question marks are supposed to be exclamation points. ????????. Best wishes ????

:

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo