Community post

Question

help!!!!

Here’s some background info: Unprotected sex was on 03/29, 4/03 & 4/13. I ovulated on 4/7. I had some light spotting/bleeding on the 20th on and off until this morning. Very mild cramps yesterday. Is it possible that was implantation? very faint positive on 4/18. Got a bfp on the 20th and 21st with clearblue plus. BFN on the 22nd with frer. Should I wait a couple weeks to test? Got a bfn this morning with digital.I just started birth control but didn’t wait 7 days after I switched what time of day I take it... or when I started it. which I see could be a chance I am pregnant. I turned to this app for your help.

2 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

A false positive is pretty rare. Could be a chemical if you're getting BFNs now. If wait a few days and test again, or just go ahead and make an appointment with your doctor to be sure

2 years ago

Different tests dectect certain levels of hCG. Honestly sounds like you could be. There are so many factors. If its super early and your urine was watered down then it could show negative. Im my experience and not everyone is the same if I tested to early with a digital it would show negative. I feel like those aren't as sensitive as other tests. Are you positive you ovulated when you think you did? That can be a biggy.

Praying for baby number 3!

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo