Community post

Question

BFP, 1 day after missed period, cramping and spotting

Hi all. I just got a BFP yesterday (yay! First time!), the day my period was due. I don’t any of the typical symptoms like food aversion or nausea, however, I am having cramping and have had some brown spotting today. Is this normal? I am very anxious about miscarriage/ ectopic pregnancy.

5 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Congratulations! Yes. I had sticky brown spotting during my first pregnancy. It started nearly around the day I should start period and lasted for a week. I feared I may miscarry and was given progesterone supplements. The pregnancy proceeded without difficulty and I have a beautiful daughter.

3 years ago

Did you have any other symptoms then? I’m not feeling anything else except very slight breast tenderness, lighter than it would be during PMS.

3 years ago • Post starter

Yes. My breasts became tender within a week of missed period. That's it. No other symptoms.

3 years ago

For me, nausea and vomiting kicked in at the beginning of 6th week. Till then I didn't had any symptoms.

3 years ago

Thanks so much for sharing :)

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo