Community post

Discussion

TTC two week wait

View Full Post

Well here we go! My kid is 10 his is 8 and we have started trying to conceive one more!! Here comes the longest two weeks ever!!!! With mine we didn’t really try I was 22 and it just happened... with his he was 25 and well kinda the same thing... we are now 32 and 33 and decided we want one to complete our perfect family! Anyone have very easy to happen first pregnancies and then struggle with number 2? I worry that since we are both older now things may not be so simple... if anyone is currently starting a two week wait I’d love to wait with you!

14 Replies • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 14 of 14 Replies

I cannot wait so long...
So...I am either 8 or 9 DPO today and I took another test....
I think I see something very pale, but I am not sure....

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=1086339

Now 30 min have passed and when I look at the lest again, I do not see it anymore. Weird.

3 years ago

I honestly feel like I’m more focused on all the little shit that I’m making up symptoms at thud point however my boobs have been on fire for the last three days almost like pins and needles I’m only 4dpo so I can’t imagine it means anything at this point

3 years ago • Post starter

I know exactly what you feel!

3 years ago

7dpo!!! How is everyone any good signs yet??

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo