Community post

Discussion

TTC two week wait

Well here we go! My kid is 10 his is 8 and we have started trying to conceive one more!! Here comes the longest two weeks ever!!!! With mine we didn’t really try I was 22 and it just happened... with his he was 25 and well kinda the same thing... we are now 32 and 33 and decided we want one to complete our perfect family! Anyone have very easy to happen first pregnancies and then struggle with number 2? I worry that since we are both older now things may not be so simple... if anyone is currently starting a two week wait I’d love to wait with you!

14 Replies • 2 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 14 Replies | Last Page

My husband and I have a 13 year old and almost 9 year old and always wanted 3. We didn’t plan to have this kind of age gap but it’s now or never and I’m 35 and he is 37. I have the exact same worries as you. I’m 9dpo today.

[img]https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/1;20713;6/st/20220116/e/Pregnancy+Ticker/dt/-1/k/1127/preg.

2 years ago

Oh man! Hopefully it neither one of us have an issue... I’m 3DPO and it’s like time has stopped lol have you started testing yet???

2 years ago • Post starter

Hello everyone! I am currently either 7 or 8 DPO - I don't know the exact day I ovulated, but it was confirmed with an ultrasound that I did ovulate. The two week wait is probably the longest wait, ever. I have been TTC for over 2 years now. All medical fertility tests were good, for both me and my husband. How early are you usually starting to test? Are you starting too early, like me?

2 years ago • Edited

I’m trying to hold off til day 9 or soo but the wait is killing me! Have you began testing yet?

Yes, I have but the result is a ghost line. Too thin... I posted it in the photo gallery... I need more patience. Goodluck to you with second child, may all of us get our BFP soon!

2 years ago • Edited

I hope we all get it this month! I also need more patience considering I’m ready to start testing and literally too early for anything!!!

2 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Hey. I have 4 kids, trying for 5th and final. My partner has 2 previous so 6 between us (3 together). Neither of his eldest were planned.
Babies 1 3 and 4 weren't planned for me.
Baby 1(9) conceived after missing a pill.
Baby 2 (6)we fell pregnant 4 weeks after implant removal.
Baby 3(4) conceived 6 weeks after my 3rd depo injection and had bany 4 (10m) while religiously taking mini pill. I have also had 3 other unplanned pregnancies at various points in between.
We are now on our 3rd month trying. While this isn't struggling compared to most, we very naively assumed it would happen quickly, so mentally I'm. Struggling a little x

[img]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttc-stats-1610323200z13z27z10z20z5z30z2z4.png[/img

2 years ago

Oh and I'm CD4 now

[img]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttc-stats-1610323200z13z27z10z20z5z30z2z4.png[/img

2 years ago

Looks like you and I are on the same timeline! Hopefully this is your month!

I have been testing with cheapies but I believe with my girls I didn’t get a BFP until 11dpo. We got pregnant with girls easily but this time around finding time to dtd during fertile window has been harder lol I’m 10 DPO today but yesterday (tmi) when I wiped I had 2 small dots of blood but nothing since. So no idea what that was. Good luck to us all!

[img]https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/1;20713;6/st/20220116/e/Pregnancy+Ticker/dt/-1/k/1127/preg.

2 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo