Community post

Question

Strong BFP 6dpo than vvvfl 7dpo even fainter 8dpo

Hi, I'm new
I got a clear BFP twice with two different urine samples on 6dpo. My LH peak was the 18th me and bf bd that day. We hadn't had sex for a month before that so I know I didn't ovulate sooner. Than on 7dpo the line was was a vvvfl, than 8dpo it was even fainter now I'm 9dpo and its almost non existent. Is this a chemical? Would hormones drop THAT fast? Could it be because its still so early? I'm so confused. I've tried FRER and I can't even tell if there is a line or not.

user submitted image

7 Answers • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

Here is 7dpo

user submitted image

3 years ago • Post starter

8dpo

user submitted image

9dpo

user submitted image

Equate test 9dpo at about 30 mins

user submitted image

I just had something very similar to this, even same HPT's+some different ones, and it was chemical Period came exactly when it was due.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

That's what I'm afraid is happening. This also happened in January. But, I never got such a strong positive in January. It was just faint for a few days, than nothing. What's wrong with my body ????

I dont want to get hopes up etc but similar happened to me. I got a postive 7dpo on the strip tests, then at 8dpo negative,9dpo negative, 10dpo negative etc etc! I cant actually remember what dpo I was but finally I got another positive im now 8 weeks :)

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo