Community post

Discussion

Cramps CD8???

Hey all....does anyone suffer with cramps after af? Since I’ve got older my periods have become lighter and shorter...this past af was one day bleed followed by a day of spotting and then brown spotting ...in fact still have brown tinged cm still now 8 days later....yesterday I even had some light pink....over the last two and half years of trying for baby #2 I’ve gone through every single combination of symptoms so don’t even take notice of them any more bit these cramps today are worse than when I had my actual period....one to two days of bleeding seem to be the norm for me lately...does anyone else have this?

1 Reply • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Not sure what that could be all about. I would ask your doctor to do an ultrasound to check for a fibroid or something else. It’s probably nothing but always better to check! Good luck with your TTC journey. X

:

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo