Community post

Discussion

First trimester bachelorette party

How do you handle your sisters bachelorette party when you are in the first trimester?! I don’t want to announce until after her wedding which would be about 14/15 weeks. I don’t want to seem “lame” but I REALLY don’t want to steal her thunder!

3 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

It’s tough!! I have been there in the past trying to hide a pregnancy I wasn’t ready to share yet in the first trimester. You don’t have a choice so just go have fun minus the booze. Could you walk around with a ginger ale?? Looks like a cocktail? Could you say you are stopping alcohol and sugar as a diet thing? Good luck—it’s not a fun spot to be in. Hope you have a happy 9 months ????

:

3 years ago

Yea this is a hard thing I get it. Especially if someone says why aren't you drinking are you pregnant?. How do you answer that. You don't want to say no I feel like that is bad. When people asked me before I usually say we hope so were trying. And try to leave it at that.
Honestly a hard spot.

Praying for baby number 3!

3 years ago

Maybe say you’re taking antibiotics for something minor? Good luck and have fun.

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo