Community post

Discussion

Help - so confused

Hey all, I am in such a situation I am sure many have been through ..

So I have been on the mini pill since April 2020 , I had a monthly bleed till October 2020 and it stopped nothing November onwards,

So at the end of jan I started to feel pregnancy signs .. I was confused to what’s happening .. I did a pregnancy test and got a really light line, I did a few Tesco brands and got a positive .. but this is where things started to go wrong... I did loads of different brands and they have all come back negitive . I got my bloods tested and it came back negitive ... I stopped the taking the pill on the 4th feb 2021 and no withdraw bleed or even a period as of yet ... i am feeling movements in my stomach ... all day from 1st thing to when I go to sleep. I am so confused .. has anyone ever had negitive tests and also been pregnant? I am awaiting a Ultra sound - as I went to the doctors as my lower tummy is getting hard . But with covid situation it may take awhile before I get a appointment .

1 Reply • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Did you have your ultra sound??

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo