Community post

Journal

Update

I wanted to update here. I did not have my first IUI in January as oringally planned due to some disagreements with the hubs. So we decided to wait till April but after my last cycle we decided why are we waiting.so, I went in for Day 3 labs on the 15th of March and it was cancelled due to a Fibroid. So, I went today for a Saline Ultrasound and pretty much they said I need to have it removed for me to even get pregnant. Of course, they can't due the surgery till May. And then I will have 3 months for my uterus to heal. Whixh means we can't start TTC again till August. So flipped devastated. It's been a rough road. It will be 3 years of TTC by the time we get to start again.

User image

2 Comments • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by likes)

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

At least you know why you possibly haven't been getting pregnant. Hopefully the Fibroid removal will lead to your BFP! It will be 3 years in June for me as well. Not even a hint on a bfp in this time.

Mill

3 years ago

That’s hard to take-and must be so frustrating! I really hope you get a fast BFP after it’s all done!

:

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo