Community post

Journal

Closer to the end of my journey

I've been trying now for almost 3 years for baby no. 2. In that time I've had 3 early losses.

As I get closer to to my 45th birthday I feel the time is pretty much here to accept we have one beautiful amazing little girl and to embrace and accept what we have as a family.

I took a well earned break from testing and tracking this month. It has felt amazing. Enough of a destress to realise I need to pack it all away now.

I'm currently CD20 but I've felt increasingly pregnant last few days. My breasts being the biggest tell tale sign. Today they are excruciating. But I do think that the older I get the more the pms symptoms.

I've been testing last few days just because I *feel* something but honestly not holding much hope. Plus on an ordinary cycle this is ridiculously early to test, but since I don't know my dpo I thought I might as well try!

Anyway I think I see something! I mean it's there, it was there straight away. Doesn't look like an indent. I've had to tweek it for the photo as it wasn't picking it up, but in person it was obvious.

Let me know what you think. I've uploaded the image to my photos xx

User image

6 Comments • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by hugs)

1 - 6 of 6 Comments

xx

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

I see something for sure!!!

3 years ago

Thank you! I did a cheapie and the shadow is there for sure! Holding out for another test later today / tomorrow morning xx

User image

I hope it’s positive! Keep us posted! X

:

3 years ago

That's awesome. Keep us posted.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Stark white today so think it must have been an indent But will keep you all posted xx

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo