Community post

Question

Need advice please

I ovulated on/around February 20th. Took a pregnancy test on March 5th and it looked like it might be a VERY faint positive. Every test since then has been negative and my period is now 11 days late. I've had a little bit of dull cramps the past few day on and off, but no period and still negative tests. Kinda worried it was a chemical pregnancy, especially since I have had 4 previous miscarriages. I'm am usually never late, except this past November I was about 2 weeks late and ended up getting a blood rest that was also negative before my period finally showed up. I need advise please!

2 Answers • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

A line is a line , even if it was faint. Have you done another test since the earlier test? I would test again with morning urine. Good luck x

3 years ago

A faint line is a pregnancy. My fingers are crossed for you that it sticks-but could be a chemical if everything is now negative. Try some of the super sensitive tests and see what happens. Best wishes!

:

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo