Community post

Journal

TTC for 2nd child. TTC cycle 1. 36 year old.

Feb 22-cd1-period started
March 6-cd13- around 9:30 pm twinges/sharp pain in left lower abdomen. Ovulation??
March 7-cd14-highest sex drive. Watery cm. bd in afternoon.
March 8-cd15- sex drive dies! Fatigue!!
March 9-11-tired. Sleepy
March 12-back to normal energy levels. Increased sex drive.
March 13- Feel normal. No tiredness. Gas in stomach. Dry cm.
March 14-Feel normal and energetic. Gas. Diarrhoea. Dry cm. Travelled by air from one place to another. It was a 3 hours flight.
March 15-dry cm. Energetic. Cleaning my house with music full on. One moment I felt very happy by listening music and next moment I disliked music and turned it off. By 8 pm I started to have pinching and pulling sharp pains in both left and right side of lower abdomen and in lower back as well. Think AF is making its way/implantation??
March 16-high energy levels.feel very normal.dry cm.
March 17-cd24-Energetic. Dry cm. Nothing different.

Now I need to wait for few more days to welcome AF or pregnancy!

UPDATE   March 18-cd25-Gas. Diarrhoea. PMS type dull cramps in lower back on left side. I love to drink tea, but today I nauseated by looking at evening tea.

I don't know what's in store for me.

March 19-cd26-woke up very late today. mild diarrhoea. Not feeling to eat breakfast. No other symptoms.

March 20-cd27- resisting myself to test for the fear of getting disappointed. Mild diarrhoea and gas continues, which is unusual for me. May be because I have travelled a lot this month and ate different types of food. Woke up with dull mood.
Hubby is throwing party. Feeling uninterested which is unusual me.

March 21-cd28-took preg test. it turned negative. Lost hope for this cycle. Sad. Cried a lot.
Better luck next cycle.
Waiting for AF

0 Comments • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo