Community post

Discussion

Natural Endometriosis treatment

Hi everyone! Any ladies out there that treat endometriosis naturally and would like to share some tips? Long story short. I miscarried last month and found out at the same time a mass was causing my pain on my right ovary. I've also had bowl issues as well. Blood work came back and not cancer. Its just a mass. I've also had painful ovulation and periods. Endometriosis runs in my family. So until surgery I would like to treat pain and maybe help cure naturally if possible. I've also has estrogen issues in the past. Estrogen dominance. 780 was the level I was at at one point. Got that dropped naturally with natural progesterone cream and a few other things. My estrogen is slightly high right now. 175 1 week before ovulation. Anyway.. any tips, trick, advice would be great. Thank you in advance ladies

1 Reply • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi, I am sorry to read your story. I can't help with personal experiences, but this article on endometriosis (https://www.eggdonationfriends.com/endometriosis-and-infertility/) is the best one I have ever read in the Internet. Hope it helps.

#1 IVF failed, no implantation #2IVF failed, no implantation, #3IVF - a new clinic in Gdansk

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo