Community post

Question

Anyone have PCOS/thyroid issues with success?

Looking for a good community of women who may have PCOS and or thyroid issues and may or may not have had successes. Wanna be friends? ????

5 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I went gluten free, take royal jelly and take kelp. I try and have a mostly low sugar diet. I take lots of good vitamins and supplements and have overcame PCOS for the most part. The success is that I am a mother to nine when I was supposed to have zero. I love natural medicine. I hope you find answers and as many babies as your heart desires. Hugs

3 years ago

I developed hypothyroidism after the birth of my 7 year old daughter. I am TTC now for 2nd child naturally

3 years ago

I have hashimoto thyroid - ttc #3 - we were ivf for our first 2

3 years ago

I was told I had PCOS when I couldn't conceive my first. Diagnosed via ultrasound of ovaries and no ovulation. I went with a low sugar diet, carbs only with a high GI so slow release like would be good for diabetes, and I lost a little weight. After I had my first, my body changed quite a bit and cycles have been regular ever since I've had two more since with no problem conceiving and last ultrasound my ovaries were looking perfectly healthy! I used to be on medication for a stomach problem before my first pregnancy as well, he cured that too!

3 years ago

Hi there. I have Hasimotos thyroid (hypothyroidism autoimmune). The number one thing you can do is make sure your numbers are good. Low thyroid is 5+ and good is 0-2 range. Good luck! It took me awhile to get pregnant with my first as I didn’t know that being low thyroid would harm my chances. X

:

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo