Community post

Discussion

Help

So the month of jan I did not have a period. Then feb I had one for about a week. Then 2 weeks later started bleeding again. It has not stopped but is spotting, it usually starts in the morning and is done by the evening. Contacted my doc and I have an ultrasound scheduled for the 16th. Well yesterday I started getting lightheaded a few times, on my way home from work I almost threw up, I’ve been trying to lose weight eating healthy and I’ve gained 3 lbs in 2 weeks, this morning I went to blow my nose and it was bleeding. I honestly don’t know what to think about all this. I’m almost 40 so could it be premenopausal or just a really weird pregnancy or something more serious going on?

2 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Miscarriage maybe? I've was bleeding for a while and I'm still bleeding. But I also have a mass/cyst on my right ovary that is causing issues. If you are bleeding alot then I would go to the er. And if you have pain go to the er. Best of luck!

3 years ago

There’s no pain and it’s been light bleeding. I’m just gonna wait until my ultrasound to make sure everything is ok

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo