Community post

Success story

Never give up.

I had my egg retrieval about 2 weeks ago and 6 eggs was retrieved. The next day, the clinic called to inform me all fertilised but only one was good for transfer. That was on Saturday. I cried the whole weekend and knew it was over. Worst part was, I was afraid the embryo will stop growing by Monday which was the transfer day.. I praid to God and believed a miracle could still happen. I went for transfer on Monday and the doctor told me my embryo was very good 8 cells. I knew my chances were like 10%. My Blood test is on this Friday 5th I couldn't wait anymore. I tested on Sunday i had a very faint positive and taught must still be the trigger shots. Yester I bought 5 pregnancy test tested it and it was positive. This morning, I tested again in the morning and was very positive I'm only 8dp3dt. (I live in Germany so our time zone may differ) I'm just writing to encourage any Woman trying to conceive through IVF not to give up hope no matter how many embryos you have, miracles still happens.

user submitted image

6 Comments • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Comments

Congratulations

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

3 years ago

Thanks very much

3 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing, its good to see a success story. I am due to start IVF next cycle and I am so nervous!

2 years ago

Don't worry everything will be fine.

2 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations

:

2 years ago

Thanks

2 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo