Community post

Discussion

Sac measuring three weeks behind

Hi, I had my first ultrasound yesterday at 8 weeks and they found two empty sacs one measuring 5.4 weeks and one 5.1 weeks. Any success stories from people with similar story having a successful pregnancy. I am pretty sure about my ovulation and at 11 dpo I had got my first positive test so there can’t be a possibility of late ovulation. Also we did not BD once after my ovulation. I did not have any bleeding or spotting so far. I don’t know my hcg level either. I don’t know if to prepare for worse or is there any possibility to be remotely hopeful in my ultrasound in two weeks time.

Thank you

2 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

There is always a reason to hope. A 3 week delay os pretty big though. If the sacs were measuring a few days or a week behind Id say it could be just Ovulation timing or implantation timing. But if you are pretty positive on those dates Id say I would prepare myself for the possibility of a loss.

Mill

3 years ago

I believe so too, thanks millbarnett

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo