Community post

Question

Easy at home pregnancy test line not progressing

Hey ladies!

So I got my BFP at 11DPO, it was a very very faint positive with an easy at home test, then later that day confirmed with a clearer positive first response. Since then I've been using an easy at home test every morning with fmu to make sure my pregnancy is progressing (I had a miscarriage in November so I'm extra paranoid). I know this is probably pretty extra. The test line got a bit darker until day 13 where it has plateaued and has been a light pink line everyday since, not even near as dark as the control line. I am 17DPO today and super worried that my HCG should have been higher by now=darker test line.

Has anyone else had this with easyathome tests? I feel like I am just awaiting a miscarriage but I also know I tend to over worry :(

user submitted image

2 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I've seen before where I you accidentally leave the dipstick in for even 2 longer seconds that the test line can be lighter because the HCG doesn't cling as well with too much urine. It's called the hook effect and I'm not super well versed in it, but Google probably has some stuff on it. I hope this helps!

3 years ago

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo