Community post

Question

7dpo looks a positive but negative 8dpo???

can only upload one photo BUT I took this with FMU 7dpo and it came up straight away. However taken one today exactly the same test brand and its stark white negative. It doesnt look like an evap or where the dyes run, it didn't disappear and it appeared as soon as I dipped the stick into the pot.

my question is why would it be positive one day and negative the next? I've read up on chemicals but I would have thought the line would progressively get lighter over time and tbh im not actually having symptoms of one i.e cramps bleeding??

I have no fertility issues etc and not taking any medication.

Its so strange my AF is due in 4 days, im really not wanting to test until she's missed now otherwise I think i would cry seeing a BFN again lol. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before and I know 7dpo is sooo early to implant although possible.

Has this happened to anyone else? Advice or experience welcome, thanks so much for reading ????

user submitted image

2 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I had the same thing yesterday with a ultra sensitive which seemed positive but unfortunately was false. Every test after that one was negative and today I got my period.

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

aw sorry to hear that :( thank you for replying.

Just incase anyone else comes across this post in the same situation I have gotten by

So just because its gone positive then negative theres always a chance it'll go positive:)

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo