Community post

Question

Nub theory ? Anyone think I'm have an boy or an girl?

Hello i just got my 12 weeks and 1 days ultrasound today the baby got bigger and the heart rate was at 157

With my first 8 weeks ultrasound the baby heart rate was at 178

I wish they did an 3d ultrasound
This is my first so can anyone guess what I'm having

Thanks

user submitted image

Paris

8 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

I'm going to guess girl as the nub looks like it is in line with the spine. If you have Facebook, you should join the Nub Theory group. Congrats!!!

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Thanks you so much for your information i did order an sneak peek test and i will look into the group on facebook

Paris

3 years ago • Post starter

Im gonna go with boy... Just a gut feeling.... My boys had similar

User image

3 years ago

Update: I'm about to be 16 weeks tomorrow and I did the nipt test it an Boy !!! My mother first grandson
He going be an spoiled mommy boy lol
I also did an sneak peek test came back as an boy and did the Ramzi test also came back as an boy ... I really appreciate y'all answers from the bottom of my heart first time expecting mother here I'm due on September 2

Paris

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Congrats. I'm sure you will do an awesome job.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Thanks you so much ... I will try my best to be an great mother, this is one of my dreams to become an mother one day and when i was an teenager my obgyn told me it was an chance i could never had kids because i have fibroids so this is my miracle rainbow baby

Paris

So update I'm 19 weeks and some day now and on April 06 i got my ultrasound at 18 weeks and 5 days he was moving around alot and was kicking the heart rate was at 140 the doctor say everything look good

user submitted image

Paris

So glad the pregnancy is going well for you. Sure miss being pregnant so much that I am dreaming about it lol.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo