Community post

Question

Beta/hcg

Ok so I had my first beta done after receiving faint positives on Frer and Clearblue easy (Took about 4 test all positive). My Beta was a 5.6 and the nurse confirmed pregnancy. As my original beta number was below 1. I went today for second draw and waiting on those to double/triple. I have no idea where I'm at in my cycle but I know that a digital isn't picking up a positive just yet. The nurse wasn't worried at all she just confirmed I'm pregnant. Thoughts on my beta level?

2 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

At 8 dpo with my last pregnancy, I got a super faint line on a black dye test (FRER was positive the next day). My hcg came back at a 6, so my regular dr said pregnant. Some Drs consider 5-25 as questionable and confirm pregnancy at 25+. My son is almost 11 months old. Hcg doubled just fine. You probably just caught the pregnancy super early like I did. If numbers double every 48-72 hours, there’s reason to think things are ok. But you are pregnant so congrats!

3 years ago

Wow thank you so much for that hope I appreciate that! I've been cramping some today and messed around and took another frer with saved FMU I put in a water bottle and it was super faint and barely visible so I was kinda like huh...I get my second betas back tomorrow.

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo